Health benefits after probation
Driver’s License (Required)
We Are Hiring
At Lakewood Home Services, we encourage skilled and trustworthy people to join our growing team.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Installation, repair, and preventive maintenance of water filtration, purification and other service equipment.
- Maintains required performance and maintenance records for identified equipment on our CRM
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Assists store personnel with technical troubleshooting.
- Assists and trains other maintenance and other technical-level employees
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
Hourly pay with the possibility of overtime and bonus.
- Company work vehicle provided.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Insurance and retirement programs available.
High School Diploma.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Related experience a plus but willing to train the right candidate.
- A solid work ethic and the ability to work independently.
- Clean driving record is required.
- Demonstrated good work habits, including promptness to work and good attendance.
- Ability to work under and above counters and service cases.
- Ability to lift up to 60kgs.
- Legally authorized to work in the US.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Job Type: Full-time Monday-Friday 9-5
Competitive Pay rates